Intimate parts hygiene
is extremely crucial as it reduces irritation and infection risk, at the same time ensuring comfort and the feeling of freshness.
Its major task it to care for normal pH of intimate parts. Natural bacterial flora is responsible for normal pH, and constitutes protective
barrier ensuring vaginal acidity (4.5-5.5)*. Acidic environment protects against pathogenic microorganisms growth. Its effect is efficient,
but it sometimes happens that it is disrupted in some persons due to:
- antibiotic treatment
- during pregnancy
- during and after menopause
- during maturation
- in the event of frequent visits to swimming pools and sauna
- in diabetes
- while wearing wrong type of underwear
Normal pH may also be negatively influenced by bad or insufficient hygienic habits and damage to vaginal mucous membranes.
To women with inherited predisposition, so called sensitivity to intimate infections, the intimate hygiene is of crucial importance.
*M. Sobstyl et. al. „Choroby sromu- diagnostyka i leczenie”, Przegląd Menopauzalny 2013,17(3), p. 283-288.
How to take care of intimate parts?
1. Foremost, use preparations dedicated to intimate parts.
It is crucial to pay attention to the composition and most of all whether the products are free from:
- SLSs – foaming substances, strongly drying the vaginal mucosa,
- artificial colourants,
- allergenic fragrances,
2. Wash you intimate areas regularly, 1-2 times a day.
More frequent intimate hygiene may result in unbalanced vaginal bacterial flora.
3. Wash you intimate areas from the front to the back, to avoid carrying bacteria from the anus area.
4. Use a separate towel for intimate parts.
5. Wear cotton, breathable underwear.
6. Avoid sleeping in briefs, rather in loose nightdress or pyjamas.
ORDER WITH HOME DELIVERY
INTIMATE HYGIENE GEL
Iladian for girls