methods and purposes for saving cookies.
Website – the website available at: iladian.pl
You, user – person visiting the iladian.pl website.
Owner of the website at iladian.pl – Aflofarm Farmacja Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Pabianice (95-200) at ul. Partyzancka 133/151, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the Łódź-Śródmieście District Court in Łódź, 20th Division of the National Court Register, KRS (National Court Register Number): 0000014115, share capital: PLN 26,271,500, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 731-18-21-205, REGON (National Official Business Register Number): 472871255, hereinafter referred to as “Aflofarm”.
- Your personal data are processed by Aflofarm in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – “GDPR”).
- Aflofarm may use the Website to collect some of the following information about you:
- information about your use of the Website, including you IP address and the way you use the Website;
- technical information about the devices you use to access the Website as well as other technical information;
- recording of your session on the Website, including information about clicking of specific items, mouse cursor movement and web page scrolling;
- any other information you provide via the contact form, if available on the website, or by e-mail.
- The personal data you provide (please note that even your e-mail address alone may include information potentially regarded as personal data) may be used only for the following purposes:
- replying to a question/request concerning products, cooperation or business of Aflofarm – the legal basis for processing is your consent or a legitimate interest of the Controller – Article 6(1)(a) and (f) of the GDPR;
- receiving reports on adverse effects (the legal basis for processing is a legal obligation to which Aflofarm is subject – Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
- handling complaints – legitimate interest of the Controller – Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. The basis for personal data processing will be Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, where necessary to perform a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
- Your personal data will be received only by (1) authorised personnel of Aflofarm and authorised persons acting for Aflofarm as well as (2) entities acting for and on behalf of Aflofarm, i.e. external entities delivering and supporting the ICT systems of Aflofarm (general ICT infrastructure, e-mail and IT systems used by Aflofarm), (3) authorities monitoring compliance with the law, state authorities and other public authorities or third parties, where required by applicable regulations, (4) certified auditors and other professional consultants.
- If your personal data are processed based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent to personal data processing at any time, whereas this will not affect lawfulness of prior processing.
- By using the Website, you consent to receive marketing materials that are an integral part of the Website. Integral parts of the Website include, for instance, banners, where Aflofarm may promote its services and products or other advertising contents.
- You have the right to access your data, rectify them or erase them at any time as well as the right to restriction of processing, the right to object and the right to data portability. All statements concerning the exercise of your rights should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If, despite our assistance, you find that your personal data are processed contrary to the applicable law, you may file a complaint with the supervisory authority (i.e. President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
- Matters not regulated herein shall be accordingly governed by relevant law.
- What are cookies? Cookies are small text files kept on your computer, smartphone or other device (hereinafter referred to as the “Terminal Device”) that can be used to record the flow of information between a website and the browser. They serve a number of functions that affect the convenience of web browsing. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page they are taken from, the time of storage on the Terminal Device and a unique number.
- What are cookies used for? Cookies are used to monitor your behaviours on the website, which enables us to make it easier for you to navigate the site. They are also used to save your preferences, which can be used in order for us to provide you with customised contents. Information provided by you or collected automatically is used for the following purposes:
- correct functioning, configuration, safety and reliability of the Website;
- session monitoring;
- customising the information displayed to you to your personal preferences;
- analyses, statistics, surveys and audits of Website visits.
- What types of cookies are used? The following files are used at the www.aflofarm.com.pl website, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”:
- Session cookies – active only when you are browsing the Website; they enable correct functioning of the Website.
- Persistent cookies – they remain on your Terminal Device after you visit the Website, which means that the Website can save your settings. This makes the Website easier for you to navigate, and it saves your preferences. Such files are kept on your Terminal Device for the period specified in their parameters or until you delete them.
- Third-party cookies – they can be used, in particular, to determine your preferences and, consequently, display suitable ads for you on the websites of external partners. They are also used to measure traffic on a particular web page.
- How to disable cookies? Normally, the software used to browse website enables saving cookies on your terminal device. You may change the cookie settings at any time. You have to make suitable changes in your web browser settings in order to disable automatic cookie handling in your browser settings or be notified whenever cookies are placed on your device. For detailed information about the options and methods of cookie handling, refer to the settings of your software (web browser). However, if you change your browser settings, you may experience problems with the functioning of the Website and access to its resources.
- What do you need to know? Information about you is automatically collected when you use the Website. Such information includes the following: IP address, domain name, browser type and operating system type. This information may be collected through cookies or via cookies from the following providers: Google Analytics, Facebook, HotJar and Megiteam, and it may be saved in server logs.