1. When should I use iladian dietary supplements?
Iladian dietary supplements should be used to:
- maintain intimate parts and urinary tract healthy,
- supplement lactic acid rods (particularly during antibiotic therapy and frequent visits to swimming pools or sauna)
2. How to use iladian dietary supplements?
Adults: orally, 1 capsule a day, with a glass of water. For desired effects, take the preparation for at least 20 days. During oral antibiotic therapy or oral intake of other antibacterial medicines, wait for at least 2 hours until you take the preparation prior to or after taking antibiotics or other antibacterial medication.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute (generic medication) of a balanced diet. Balanced diet and healthy lifestyle is crucial for your health.
3. What are the contraindications to the use of iladian dietary supplement?
Allergy to any product component.
4. Can I use this product during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your physician prior to product use.
5. Shall I store the preparation in the fridge?
The product does not have to be stored in the fridge. However, it should be stored in the original packaging, out of the reach of young children, at room temperature below 25°C. Protect against light and humidity.